Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Any hair tips???

my hair is very dry and any ways to straighten my hair ?? i know those hair straightening will work but is there any more ways that will not do much harm to my hair? hair straightening will do more harm to my hair.i need ideas like daily doing something that will let my hair straight....thanks!



Any hair tips???

try http://www.hairtips.com



Any hair tips???

Hot air brush straightens hair. cool air settings to close pours on the head and set the style.



Any hair tips???

use john frieda serum for puffy hair, its like a de volumizer while ur hair is DRY. Do it in sections, like u straghtenn it, use the herbal essence straghtining spray as well, before u use the flat iron, and a little after. This works for me, nothing else did.

No comments:

Post a Comment