Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair products, tips...?

Well I got a new haircut with LOTS of layers. My hair is thick and wavy so I started to straighten it. My hair is dry and I really want to know how to take care of my hair.



I dont know anything about hair soo..



What shampoo %26amp; conditioner should I use?



What products should I use to protect my hair since I straighten it?



Should I use it before or after I straightened my hair?



Tell me anything I should know about. :]



Thank you! ^^



Hair products, tips...?

You should do all the shampooing and conditioning before you straighten ( Aussie has a really good moisturizing shampoo, and also L'Oreal Paris Vibe in the pink bottle). Then JUST BEFORE you begin straightening, add a shine serum ( like L'oreal, Silking, these are just some brands). AFTER you straighten, use a leave- in conditioner which will lock in the moisture and keep your hair soft for the rest of the day!



Hair products, tips...?

i have the same type as you.



isnt your hair like puffy if you have lots of layers????



id try pantene it will make your hair soft, or garnier fructis, or omg herbal essence the one that makes your hair straight really works good forgot what it s called



Hair products, tips...?

use chi hair shampoo and conditioner



and the chi silk infusion- used b4 u straighten



my hair is thick and wavy but the silk infusion makes it soft



also be sure to buy and iron guard spray to protect your hair from the heat. you spray this right before you straighten



Hair products, tips...?

You should deep condition your hair about once a week for ten to fifteen minutes. Go to Sephora, Ulta, Beauty First, or Sally Beauty Supply and ask them what you should use. Also, use CHI Silk Fusion ($15 at Beauty First). It has protein in it and it's for damaged hair. Apply it at the end of your hair and if you put some near your roots, just apply very little so its not greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment