Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brown skin cosmetic & hair tips?

I have brown skin. It's darker than my avatar's skin, but it's not dark enough to be called black. What are some ways that I could make my skin look lighter? I've tried the makeup face powder and that's been working pretty well for me. I was wondering are there any methods?



And also, I have light brown hair and this summer I was planning to get a haircut that would nice on me. I'm going into 9th grade so it shouldn't look trashy. I got layers last year, and I still have uneven ends. I was thinking about getting a side bang and getting either a hair straightener or curler [probably the curler] and wearing a thin hairband. This look looks excellent on Korean people but I'm not sure it'll work on me because of my darker skin. Any other suggestions? Do you think straightened hair looks better with layers or when the ends of your hair are at the same length? Do you think curled hair looks better with layers or when the ends of your hair are at the same length?



Brown skin cosmetic %26amp; hair tips?

Fair %26amp; Lovely is in all Indian store. LoL I can't beleive you wear make-up. Anyways, you can get a straightener AND curl your hair with it too. :



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_...



Also eyeliner would look nice on you if you put it on the right way. Maybe Teresa knows how. And that curly hair with headband is a good idea, but dont curl your hair every day or it will damage.



Brown skin cosmetic %26amp; hair tips?

for your skin - use a lightening lotion/face wash



if you wear makeup, use a shade lighter than your skin.



With straightened hair it doesn't matter whether the ends are layered or the same length; both look good.



Curly hair generally looks good only with the same length, layers would look messy, uneven, not well-kept.

1 comment: