Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Color for the tips of my hair?

I have red hair, I want to color the tips of my hair, what color is best?



Color for the tips of my hair?

black



Color for the tips of my hair?

Why do you only want to color the tips?



Color for the tips of my hair?

depending on how red i'd say black , who else has red hair with black tips ??



Color for the tips of my hair?

LOL I did this just a month or so ago...I used a wash out temp color Black. It was cool. Next time probably gonna go purple or maybe bleach it blond/white



Color for the tips of my hair?

if your lookiing for a mysterious look dye them dark like almost black or for a lighter look blonde it looks pretty good..



Color for the tips of my hair?

Purple is nice.



Color for the tips of my hair?

Kelly green, dark green, or purple would be a nice contrast.



Color for the tips of my hair?

Dark green would be pretty with red hair.



Not to mention,....you would look great for the holidays too!! ;-)



Color for the tips of my hair?

brown



Color for the tips of my hair?

make sure to get a fresh cut first cause it will not take well and show off your dead ends more so for color i would say black

No comments:

Post a Comment