Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am growing my hair out...any tips?

I know there are no ways of making your hair grow faster...I just want tips on growing it out to my waist. Any tips to avoid breakage or damage? Or anything else?



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

-Use a hot oil treatment every once a month



-Buy Garnier Fructis Lenghth and Strength



-Eat plenty of protein and drink lots of water



-Deep conditon once a week



-Trim your hair tips every 4-6 weeks



-Don't brush hair while wet, use a wide tooth comb



-Wash hair three times a week



-Take vitamins



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

wow.. okay.. uhh.. lots of protein..



or you can just think of this way: your hair grows 1/2 inch a month. :)



my hair is long enough, I need to cut it!



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

A lot of vitamine B and no hair driers



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

i'm doing the same thing! you actually have to keep trimming the dead ends off, it helps it grow. lots of barrettes and headbands and hats! no curling irons, flat irons, or hair dryers. keep it simple



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

every three months yo should get it trimmed to stay away from split ends.



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

I've been working on getting my hair down to my waist for about 5 years now......I have about 3 more inches, or about 6 more months to go. Since hair grows about 1/2 inch per month, all it takes is patience and some TLC. Here are some tips to growing healthy, long hair that I use:



(1) Get a trim every 8-12 weeks. Since you're growing out your hair, you don't need to cut it as often or else you won't get anywhere with your length.



(2) Limit your hairdryer, straightening iron, and curling iron use to as little as possible, but no more than twice per week. These damage your hair beyond repair by burning the hair and making it dry and fragile. Instead, embrace your natural texture and let it air dry as often as possible.



(3) Limit your use of hair products like mousse and hairspray, since these can also damage your hair by leaving a nasty residue.



(4) Take a multi-vitamin and drink lots of water to get the most benefit in shorter time.



(5) Don't color your hair, or at least try not to have it colored more than once every 6 months, since chemical processes also damage hair by penetrating the cuticle and frying the hair.



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

Get regular trims of less than half an inch every two months.



Avoid pony tail holders, use a claw clip when possible.



Get a silk lined sleep cap to wear at night.



Use a hair mask once every other week.



Don't color or perm your hair, and use a UV hair spray during the summer.



Don't over wash your hair.



Take Olay multivitamins or something with Vitacmin C and Inositol.



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

use moisturizing conditioner and if u smoke cut back smoking does slow ur hair growth and keep happy stress effects hair growth too



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

Muti-Vitamen it good for your body %26amp; hair.



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

if you trim the ends of your hair every four to six months it keeps them healthy allowing your hair to grow faster...as for the thicker part...theres this shampoo and conditioner called mane and tail...originally for horses but is completely safe on humans...it claims to nourish, condition and fortify your scalp aiding in healthier hair growth. they say it helps to achieve longer, stronger, healthier and fuller hair...also claiming to make it grow faster as well...if you have a tack shop in your city you can buy it there or if you have london drugs they sell it there...however if you dont have london drugs i'm sure many other drug stores will sell it...you can also go to this website and select your province or state and it will give you a list of which stores you can buy it at... http://www.medicice.com/wherebuy.asp.......



I am growing my hair out...any tips?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. So try



http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment