Friday, November 13, 2009

I need healthy hair. any tips?

i often feel that my hairs are growing thin i need to stop it. do u have any tips on hair care.?



I need healthy hair. any tips?

coconut oil,,,works miracles in making hair healthy



I need healthy hair. any tips?

Olive oil....rubbed on scalp....



I need healthy hair. any tips?

Well, my hair is thin naturally, but if yours isn't you might try a hair strengthening shampoo, what kind depends on what your hair type is, or what it is naturally.



I need healthy hair. any tips?

I heard that a really good natural conditioner is mayonnaise.maybe that could help.



I need healthy hair. any tips?

take lot of raw vegetables like cucumber, carrot,tomato,beetroot etc. daily.so that you can get lot of vitamins.In a month's time,you can see your hairs won't fall anymore and it will become thick also.



I need healthy hair. any tips?

deep condition it once a week with mayonaise!

No comments:

Post a Comment