Friday, November 13, 2009

How to Dye hair ends/tips only?

I bought purple dye to dye my hair. I only want to dye the tips/ends of my hair only. My hair length comes to wear my armpit begins lol. So how would i go about this? Has anyone done this before and give me some steps on how to? I want it to be pretty even and i don't know how i would do this.



How to Dye hair ends/tips only?

to hard to do yourself seek a professional cause your hair may have to be pre-lightened to get a really good purple



How to Dye hair ends/tips only?

i had this look when i was 14. its pretty cute. first you would have to use pins and put the pins evenly on the ends that way you have a straight line of pins and they would be flipped up so you could have easy access to put the dye. make sure you dont get the upper part of the hair and only to the pins. but your hair would have to be even to make this the perfect air color.



How to Dye hair ends/tips only?

First your going to have to bleach, the tip in which you want the purple, if you dont bleach the tips first, you probley wont even get a result. Getting them even is going to be very tricky, and depends on the way you have you hair cut, You will need someone with a steady hand, and a good eye, its a free hand type thing, and you will want to color about 1 to 2 inches of your hair.



P.s. Use a coloring brush to apply the color, as well as the bleach for best results!



Good Luck!



How to Dye hair ends/tips only?

You will want to bleach your hair first, otherwise your color will wash out in a matter of weeks.



My aunt, who is a stylist, did this to my sister awhile ago. What she did was, part the hair into four sections (two in the front, two in the back), then used elastic bands to hold the hair together. Then she dipped the ends of the hair into the hairdye. It works quite well.



How to Dye hair ends/tips only?

I wouldnt even attempt to dye my own hair hun, go to the professionals, save yourself the tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment