Friday, November 13, 2009

I want Darryl Stephens Hair.....any tips?

I really really love when his hair is in that curly afro type style. Any tips on how to get it? I already have an afro with curls in it..but theyre kinda thick and get knotted up easily. I'd like my hair to look soft ,curly, and manageable like his.



thanx 4 ur answers



ps. Darryl Stephens plays Noah on Noah's Arc



I want Darryl Stephens Hair.....any tips?

Try a texturizer. It constists of the same chemical as a relaxer but you just leave it on for a shorter time period (depending on the texture of your hair and how long it takes to transform it to a softer curl pattern) His hair is very nice and it's naturally like that so it won't be exact but you can definitely get pretty close. All this chemical does is loosens up the curl you already have and make your hair more manageable. Please see a professional cosmetologist.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment