Friday, November 13, 2009

Died my hair DARK... tips on not looking too pale???

I have naturally med-dark blond and I died my hair a dark red. It looks fantastic, but I am a little too light for it (I love how it brings out my fetures, so I'm not dying it back) any make up tips for not fading out?



Died my hair DARK... tips on not looking too pale???

Use a bronzer that doesnt have sparkles. and only use it on the apples of your cheeks and a tine on your forehead and chin



Died my hair DARK... tips on not looking too pale???

u could use bronzer, the lotion stuff... Just be careful to not use too much, cause u could turn orange. that would not be good,



Died my hair DARK... tips on not looking too pale???

Dark eyeshadows, easy on the powder.



Died my hair DARK... tips on not looking too pale???

get a tan



Died my hair DARK... tips on not looking too pale???

Actually, try using a bronzing powder. But not too much or you'll look weird xDD! Well, I have that problem, but yeah, I reccomend a broinzing powder, and as already stated, use slightly dark shadows :3



Maybe a little blush too %26lt;3



Good luck!



-Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment